


|
Sunday, April 04, 2010 Y 3:47 PM Its been months since I last posted lol. Hee i'm using my sister's mac book post now...I don't know why my com now cannot open the blogger homepage...and all the google related pages zzz they say the certificate thingy not valid or what -.- Super weird...can't even go to my school's google mail la... Long weekend. Friday was Good Friday! Hee went out with Bao Eunice & Zihou. Got to say we just eat alot all the way lol but it was a nice and fun gathering after so long :D Didn't go out ytd cos wasn't feeling well zzz. Actually wanted to go out with my sisters de but suddenly feel like vomiting zzz then cannot go out le. Sian so in the end just stayed at home alone :( Now we have so little chance to go out together already lor sad... After this week I guess everything will start getting more and more hectic and stressful after the mcts...no more time for fun and play anymore...haha and of course I doubt i will blog anymore especially since I can't access blogger using my com...bleah. But now blogging's quite boring too lol there's nothing interesting that's happening in my life. Haha how sad is life man. Been thinking alot about so many things. Hais hopefully everything will go on well throughout this whole year ba... So long! Let's see when I'll be here blogging again...maybe a few more months? Lol and I doubt people still read blogs nowadays...haha what a mundane life
|
Biography ♥ Kathy. 261092 scorpio Speak Runaway 2justice_* grace_* gracechua_* jasmie_* junyin_* kevin_* meizhen_* melvyn_* weile_* xueshen_* zhixiong_* 1909_* beatrice_* jiaming_* nafeeshah_* rachel_* wanjing_* yihui_* yunqi_* 1909FB_* 4respect_* baofang_* linli_* rachel_* renee_* shumei_* wilmer_* interact_* adrian_* keokfei_* sally_* wansheng_* zining_* cindy_* jessie_* marilyn_* weiyeat_* ryan_* Rewind Thanks Basecode: /♥s}summerkisses} Designer: ♥bangthewall. |